Investing in Organic SEO needs a lot of justification in terms of time and money spent. The mutual fact internally known to consumers as well as marketers is that customers don’t trust ads, they believe in Organic search results that have more likeability of being clicked.
Given below are some infographics from 1,000 respondents from a SEO survey that was recently done:
- The search results are deeply concentrated on the type of queries asked put on a Google search.
- The relevancy at which Organic search results are portrayed.
- Consumers largely notice the ads trolling them on every network they get logged in.
- Personalization plays a key role in defining how consumers think they get results through searches made on Google.
- This is the behavior of the audience when they see organic result and a paid ad.
- People reflect on the results they get through organic searches made.
Ranking is undoubtedly good for your business. A measly 28% of people feel organic results are more reputable than Ads so it clarifies that PPC ads are not that bad after all.